Vitacost Vitamin B-12 Methylcobalamin – Raspberry Flavor
Easy-to-take, raspberry-flavored liquid vitamin B12 in its superior form—methylcobalamin.
What is methylcobalamin?
Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) is a water-soluble B vitamin that’s vital for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.* It also plays an important role in the formation of healthy red blood cells.*
Methylcobalamin is an active coenzyme of the vitamin B12 analogs, which are essential for cell growth and replication.* Methylcobalamin is required for the formation of methionine from homocysteine.*
How does methylcobalamin support health?
- Helps reduce homocysteine levels, which is important for heart health.*
- Supports the health of the central nervous system.*
- Improves daytime alertness and concentration.*
- Promotes optimal sleep.*
Why choose Vitacost Vitamin B-12 Liquid?
- Features the superior form of vitamin B-12, methylcobalamin
- Easy-to-take liquid; simply place drops under your tongue
- Can also be added to water or juice
- Natural raspberry flavor
- Supplies 1,000 mcg of vitamin B-12 per 25-drop serving
- Contains 118 servings per bottle
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg||16,667%|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.