Flordis Iberogast is an ideal health formula that provides relief from stomach pain and disorders. The anti-inflammatory properties of iberis amara, the primary ingredient in Flordis Iberogast, aid in addressing abdominal problems. It is also a powerful antioxidant that prevents damage caused by free radicals.
How Flordis Iberogast Works
Flordis Iberogast is sourced from nine herbs namely iberis amara, angelica root, balm leaves, caraway fruit, chamomile flowers, St. Mary’s thistle fruit, liquorice root, greater celandine and peppermint leaves, which are well known for their abilities to treat intestinal disorders and improve the function of gastrointestinal tract. All the nine herbs in the formula are powerful in improving your digestive health and together, they blend to create a potent health formula.
Why Flordis Iberogast Is Unique
- Flordis Iberogast is a blend of nine herbs all of which promote digestive health.
- It is a well-researched health formula.
- Owing to the presence of essential herbs in the formula, the relief comes by quicker.
- Flordis Iberogast cures nausea and vomiting.
- It treats bloated sensation.
- It is effective for flatulence.
- The health supplement cures indigestion.
- It gives a feeling of fullness thus preventing overeating.
- It tones your muscles, improves the function of gastrointestinal tract and regulates stomach acids.
Ethanolic extracts of 9 herbs, extract of bitter candytuft (Iberis amara) being the most important. The other ingredients are angelica root, camomile flowers, caraway fruit, St Mary’s thistle fruit, balm leaves, peppermint leaves, greater celandine and liquorice roots.
Check if the neck seal is intact and also check for expiry date. Flordis Iberogast should not be used if the neck seal is broken. Store it in a cool place where the temperature is below 25oC.