Olive Leaf Extract – Standardized
Phytochemicals, offering antioxidant protection!*
Olive leaf extract (Olea Europaea) is derived from the leathery green leaves of the olive tree, also known as the “tree of life,” native to Asia Minor and Syria and cultivated in Mediterranean countries today. Olive tree leaves were traditionally boiled and the liquid was used for therapeutic remedies.
Olive leaf extract is a source of phytochemicals (plant-based enzymes), including oleuropein, which is broken down into elenolic acid (in the form of calcium elenolate, a calcium salt). Elenolic acid is believed to have health-benefiting properties.*
- Functions as an antioxidant, working to help protect your body’s healthy cells from the damaging effects of free radical molecules.*
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within normal limits.*
- Supports healthy cholesterol values already within normal range.*
- Provides the benefits of olive oil without having to consume large amounts of oil in your diet.*
- Supplies 500 mg of high-quality extract per serving.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value!
Because olive leaf extract may interfere with antibiotic medication, it’s recommended that the two not be taken together.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europea)|
(standardized to 18% oleuropein)